Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm back......

I'm back after a leave of absence following my father's untimely demise. I've been on a rollercoaster guys. I lost my father suddenly and it wasn't due to his Advanced Prostate Cancer but due to medical negligence which occurred at St Vincents Public Hospital in Darlinghurst, Sydney after he went through an Intrathecal Spinal Block procedure to relieve pain.

All I will tell you now is that this matter is with the Health Care Complaints Commission and the State Coroner's Office of NSW.

I would love to hear from those who have lost their loved ones due to medical incompetence/negligence and I will cover this at some point on this blog. I am happy to publish your stories on this blog. Legislation covering this needs to change to make those medical professionals accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment